RSS
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

alhamdulillah..

Everything run smoothly yesterday..Alhamdulillah! Quarter of my job settled.Now, I need to face the other quarter on this Thursday. Recently, I've arrange all the stuffs and the committee members for that day.Hopefully everything will going on nicely just like yesterday.

All the teachers give full support and such a good cooperation :)As an apprentice for this job, I really need guidance and help from all the experts.Alhamdulillah they're willing to give that (although some of them still treat me as an idiot!)Hmm..

I've got a call from the streamyx dealer this evening. They ask me to take the modem at Carrefour Subang within this week. My Account will start activate by next week (boleh ke saya configure sendiri pasang modem dan IP address tu??)wah..wah..cam expert ja kan nak pasang sendiri,hehe. I'll try my best!

**In certain things we have to be selfish with other peoples. Then only they will respect us, huh!**

No comments: