RSS
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 07, 2006

My First Entry

huh..at last! dapat jugak aku kembali ke dunia blog..hehehe..this is my first entry by my new pc from my sweet villa at shah alam..:)
first of all..i wanna congratulate myself for doing all these...eceh...(abeh bonus aku!)
a trillion thanx to mr xpert for preparing this nice pc for me...to mr johan (TM staf) my lovely housemates, ehehehe...not forgetting..my 'lepak' geng..miss bae and miss sely..ahaks...u all had make my dreamz come true babeh!

welcome emi to the world of blog....WORLD!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!! ehhee..mr johan yang comey tu kah weh :D

Jeketbiru said...

ahaha..yup, the cute and pleasant guy! huh..jatuh chenta aku! ehehe

Jeketbiru said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.