RSS
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 06, 2007

IDLE

I'm going back to Ipoh today, without my ninja.
Feeling soooo lethargic to drive back. So, I've decided to go by bus.

Hmm..deep down inside, I really hope to meet and have a talk with him. I wanna hear the words from his own. The sooner the better.

Notes to Mr d.a -I'll be really happy and grateful if we can meet as soon as possible. I think I've already have the answer....in fact, I also wanna know something from ur side.

Weh, En. jaketkulit...jangan lopa bawak ninja daku pi klinik...jaga dia elok2..uhuks. Dan jangan buat-buat lopa antar& amik daku ye...one more, cik cibil dah pasan muka hang kuar Macam-macam Aznil,huahuahua...glamerrrr you!!! ( Sila tengok episod muka Fahrin kene make up ye tuan-tuan dan puan-puan) *grin*

p/s: I watched Transformers for the 2nd time last nite, hehehe! Now, baru la tak teringat-ingat :)

Afterthought:I'm hoping for the best for us and for myself too, Insyaallah..pray for me :))

No comments: