RSS
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 01, 2007

RESURRECTION

Assalamualaikum..
I'm changing my layout again :) For da fourth times (I think!) Return to the darkside,ehehe.

Hibernation is off now. Everything is back to normal. Nothing changed much in my daily life. Sum still going on and sum had gone. Aha..there will be a drastic changes in my teaching livelihood. No more lesson plan, no more red pen and no more marking books! :) I'll be a full time counselor starting next week..yehaaaa! I'm succesfully make me and my life more hectic than before! hahaha (padan la muka)

Hmm..having 4 days holidays..argh,dunno what to do and where to go!
Maybe meeting sumone at the Eye On Malaysia will be the best choice? ;)

Afterthought: At last it become worthwhile..congrats Emi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation... i hope the 'hectic' don't trouble you...hehheheh

Anonymous said...

ok.. this is wut i'm waiting for.. ur come back to jeketbiru!

akak, congrats kerana telah ada cincin di jarimu ..hihih!