RSS
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

5IVE

5 Things In My Handbag:
1) My car key
2) Nokia 6288
3) Purse
4) Counseling room's key
5) Lip gloss

5 Things In My Purse:
1) Cards (ATMs, IC,License,Jcard, Bonuslink,Enrich) isk..banyak la plak.
2) Old tickets masa pegi Penang (Butterfly farm, Penang Hill Railway, Fort Cornwalis) kenangan seh!hehe..
3) Money! yang tak berapa nak ada tu..
4) Canon warranty card pun ade. Sesat! hehe
5) RM10 yang telah di origami jadi bentuk hati oleh Ms Bae.

5 Favorite Things In My Bedroom:
1) Mr Aspire 5580
2) Wardrobe yang sesak with baju kurung
3) Katil with nice comforter :)
4) My mini TV
5) Books

5 Things I Wish To Do:
1) Pursuing my Master, Insyaallah!
2) Owned a Honda Jazz @ Mitsubishi Lancer GT 2.0;)
3) Around the world
4) Buy a house
5) Get married

5 Things I Am Doing Right Now:
1) Listening to my BearShare
2) Chatting
3) Downloading
4) Thinking about this 5!
5) Waiting for a call (perhaps) hehehe..

5 Peoples I Like To Tag:
1) Ms Saly
2) Ms Cibil
3) Ms Bae
4) YOU
5) Sesapa aje la yang terasa nak buat,hehe..

Afterthought: Hmmm...I'm drowning!

No comments: