RSS
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'VE DECIDED...

I've decided:
Not to apply for Kursus Pensijilan Khas Guru at M4P Penang next year ( walaupun dah isi form online,hehe) BUT I'll try to apply for Msc Bimbingan& Kaunseling at UPM in Jun next year. Hopefully my financial situation at that time become better so that I can proceed with what I've plan for all these years. My aim is - I must have Master before I'm reaching 3o's :) Jeles kat cik cibilz,hahahaha :P

I've decided:
Not to replace my 'darling' with a new one though I can't take my eyes from a new Vios,uhuks. Harap-harap teguh la pendirian ni till I completed my Master within 2 years...ehehe..Afterthat, nak sambar BMW terus, hahaha...bole??

Hey, all of you, plz pray for me ok! Jangan baca kosong je...ni bukan ruangan gossip majalah URTV,hihihi :P

Afterthought: It's time to rethink about my future planning...

No comments: