RSS
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

AFTER 11 DAYS

After 11 days...I'm back again for some writing.
New session of school going fine. I've to teach Bahasa Melayu for year 5. Facing the girls which are 'bigger' than me need less patience but more teaching skills, more psychology approach and much much better soft skills rather than just giving an excuses! hahaha....whateva it is..I enjoyed be in morning session for another year...Insyaallah.Less 'merapu' and more serious in working *wink* ..can be my new trademark eh? :P

My study flow was not as fine as my school work. I'm hanging with one more subject because of unexpected causes...huhuhu. The new semester has began for 3 weeks, but I'm not attending any class yet. I've plan to take 3 subjects for this semester, but for the time being I'm only got 2. Getting another one subject become a very challeging task for me and my classmates... uhuks.Pray hard everything will be fine within this week. Hopefully! Aminnnn....

My life become much much better this year, Insyaallah..hoping for something special to be happen this year. Pray for me ya! :) Whateva it is...year 2008 gave me a lot of experiences to be learned. Although sweet but sometimes the bitter still playing around. That's life, rite?

Owh..I've got many wed invitations for this coming public holidays...sum says that year 2009 is year for the single to tied the knot...hahahaha....cheh! ye ye aje :P but who knows....rite? hihihi

Notes: Adjusting to a new life under progress...;)

4 comments:

Muhaimin said...

ya sy...npe panggil sy dlm entry ni? msj pun boleh..hhehehe...

harap akan dpt la mkn nasi minyak akak tahun ni jgk! k!

happy study and happ teaching!

Anonymous said...

kat kedai mamak pun bleh makan nasik minyak apa..siap kari kambing lagi apa...ahakss..betoi tak cik emily?

13may said...

lamanya tak borak borak ngan cikgu :D

Jeketbiru said...

to amin:
nasi minyak? nasi putih x mo? :P

to anony:
betul..betul..betul! hihi

to 13may:
mana kamu pergi? uhuks